Automation Engineer (Python, Node.JS) IV at pureIntegration (Remote)
pureIntegration, a technology consulting firm with 17+ years of experience servicing fortune 100 clients, is seeking an Automation Engineer (Python, Node.JS) IV to develop automation scripts that will pull detailed info from databases in order to help populate dashboards.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Work Arrangement: Contract W2 hourly role, initial contract period through 12/31/2022 with possible extension for additional year.
Work Authorization: We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas, or C2C
• Responsible for developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications.
• Involved in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test execution.
• Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
• Collects and analyzes data for software process evaluation and improvements, and integrates them into business processes to address the needs of the business. Documents all problems and assists in their resolution.
• Delivers quality process training to technical staff and acts as an internal quality consultant to advise or influence business or technical partners.
• Performs quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed.
• Codes, tests, and documents new or modified Machine Learning systems to create robust and scalable applications for a broad set of clinical use cases.
• Write clean, well-documented, high-quality code that meets accepted standards, ensures optimal performance, and achieves business requirements
• Stay current with complementary programming languages, development methodologies, user interface design techniques, and database tools
• Designs and builds relational databases for data storage or processing.
• Develops strategies for warehouse implementation, data acquisition, and archive recovery.
• Cleans and maintains the database by removing and deleting old data. May evaluate new data sources for adherence to the organization's quality standards and ease of integration.
• Works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards.
• Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
• Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code. Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy versus build recommendations. Has experience in systems analysis, design and a solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar or equivalent work experience.
• Typically has 8 years+ of systems development, testing and/or business experience.
• Experience working with various programs such as Python, Node.JS, and React.
• Knowledge around SQL database; MongoDB, Cassandra
• Proven record of using design docs, in-line comments, code reviews, and testing strategies to write and maintain high-quality code
• Should possess excellent object-oriented design skills with strong analytical capabilities
• Strong Ability to write SQL statements in code to read from/insert into database.
• Expert understanding of database tables and how to add extra fields to tables.
• Expert knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the Washington DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating.
As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 17 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 17 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.