Auth0 Senior Software Engineer, IAM Sessions at Okta (Remote)
We are looking for a Senior Engineer to join our Sessions team! This team sits within the IAM Core Domain, this is the Engineering Domain that is responsible for the heart of the Auth0 authentication engine. The Sessions team looks after the authenticated state of our users, across all their devices and applications. This team is responsible for building and maintaining the services and infrastructure which are needed to scale sessions and refresh tokens to the billions, where reliability and latency are key. Their current focus is to enhance our session management capabilities to provide our customers better visibility of their users, fine-grained management of their sessions and more tools to deal with security incidents.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with other engineers and teams to implement new features, improvements and fixes that need to handle our current and future scale.
- Instrument, monitor and operate the code you write and services you build. This includes on-call rotations.
- Help with design and code review, and ensure good engineering practices are being applied.
- Have 3+ years of software development experience.
- Have experience creating and maintaining public APIs.
- Have experience with cloud environments (AWS and Azure preferred).
- Are passionate about working on systems that are highly-reliable, maintainable and scalable.
- Have experience and passion for good engineering practices and testing.
- Have familiarity with Identity Access Management domain.
- Excel when working autonomously, and know when to seek help from your team members.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.