Atlassian Developer, Managed Services at Appnovation (Portland, OR)
Appnovation helps brands thrive through innovative, people-inspired experiences and solutions. By embracing the powerful combination of technology and agility, we seamlessly integrate strategy, experience, design, development and analytics.
We create standout digital experiences by collaborating with brands to understand the individual challenges and goals for every initiative. Focusing on our clients’ customers, we effectively combine empathy, evidence and real-world insight so that solutions are derived from truth and meaning. Appnovation is an award-winning team dedicated to inspiring possibility.
Technology is foundational to all of Appnovation’s offerings, from consulting to digital innovation, to digital product and service creation. The technology department is focused on delivering software solutions that enable rich consumer experiences, from mobile and web applications to advanced analytics and machine learning, to content and engagement management service enablement platforms.
Inherent throughout our tech capabilities is deep expertise in the Software Development Life Cycle, a drive for creativity, a passion for the craft, and collaboration with other disciplines - all foundational ingredients in successful digital experiences and client partnerships.
As a hands-on Atlassian Consultant, you will join a highly motivated and experienced Atlassian team at Appnovation providing strategy consulting and implementation for Appnovation’s clients. We are looking for people who can bring a strong consulting and solution focused mindset and contribute to architectural decisions, best practices and get things done.
- Responsible for leading projects on Atlassian tools including the tool setup, configuration of Projects, workflows, Automations and other implementations
- Lead the migration of Confluence projects to Cloud infrastructure
- Lead technical design sessions, driving project scope, expectations and delivery
- Handle Discovery sessions to identify Project scope and design Solutions to the client’s expectations
- Analyse instances and perform Audits to come up with recommendations to improve
- Understand the requirements and translate into Solutions that leverage Atlassian tools
- Handle Atlassian system administration and support
Key Skills Required:
- 5+ years of experience in Atlassian tools
- Candidate should have at least 2 ACP certifications (preferably at least one of ACP-100 or ACP-120)
- Deep knowledge of the Atlassian tools suite especially Jira Software, Jira Service Management and Confluence
- Extensive hands-on experience with Jira Software and Jira Service management
- Experience with both on prem and cloud solutions
- Knowledge of add-ons like Script Runner, EasyBI, XRay etc.
- System administration experience with Atlassian tools
- Candidate needs to have solid understanding and experience of the configuration, schemes, and use of Jira Service Management and Insight Asset Management.
- Candidate needs to understand how the two features work together and how JSM differs from Jira Software.
- A good understanding of IAM import functionality, specifically Insight Discovery, also needed.
- Ability to collaborate with teams
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Atlassian Certifications will be an added advantage
Accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process.