Associate Software Engineer (DevOps - New College Grad) at Zscaler (South Bay)
Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
Associate Software Engineer will be responsible for development of Java / Angular / Python based applications for monitoring and management of the massively growing Zscaler cloud infrastructure.
This position is in the Cre-DevOps team. The team is responsible for developing & deploying highly business critical, scalable, integrated software systems & applications keeping the massive scaled out Zscaler Cloud running at peak performance. On any given day, the Zscaler cloud processes tens of billions of transactions - scanning a petabyte of data for more than 20 millions and growing numbers of users around the world. The transaction volume on the Zscaler cloud is growing significantly every quarter. Cre-DevOPS team is developing integrated applications & systems to automate management of the cloud. To be a part of this team, you will, above all, need to share this dedication. And a sense of humor wouldn't hurt.
- Develop cloud monitoring & management applications using Java (backend)/Angular(Frontend) and Python/Ansible technologies.
- Work seamlessly with Network Operations, QA, and Cloud Infrastructure development team to collect automation requirements.
- Due to the nature of the projects, must be a US Citizen.
- Recent BS or MS graduate in Computer Science or related engineering/science disciplines with aptitude and knowledge of programming. Coursework /projects in Java/Python/Databases/Web based applications development would be preferable. plus years of software development experience in networks, cloud management or similar domains.
- Exposure in CI/CD tools (Ansible, Chef, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) is a big plus
- Fast learner, and interest in carving out a career path in clouds operations and management.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.