Associate Software Consultant
Smarter Thinking. Real Results. Technology consulting has been our story for over 14 years. Companies from all industries partner with us for our innovative mindset to help them digitally transform to create market advantages, become resilient, and prepare for what’s next. With us, the possible becomes actual.
We provide strategic and innovative consulting services focused on digital experiences, engineering, automation, data and analytics, and salesforce solutions. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allow them to move their business forward.
Saggezza’s Chicago HQ is looking to hire our next generation of talented Associate Software Consultants. You’ll need to have an innovative mind, experience in object-orientated programming, and a passion for technology. We would also love you to be a strong team player with experience of working with customers.
Our Saggezza technical excellence track is a crash course in how to apply what you’ve learned in school to the world of work. And you won’t be rehashing what you learned in school. We’ve had graduates go from associate to lead in under a year. If you’ve got the skills and the aptitude, you’ll go very far, very fast here at Saggezza.
If you do not know exactly what you want to do straight out of school, a consulting firm is a perfect place to start. With multiple clients, projects, and roles you can dip your toe into the waters of software development, business analysis, project management, and much more. You choose which path you want your career to take, and we’ll support you every step of the way.
What Else Is in It for You?
- We will cover the cost of any course that will sharpen the skills needed in your role. We’re dedicated to your career development, so your professional training is on us —we’ve covered thousands of dollars’ worth of course fees for Saggezzians so far.
- Here at Saggezza, you’ll have the chance to work with several different tech stacks. Develop your skills on the job and become proficient in a wide range of languages.
- We’re an international business with clients all over the world. If you love to travel, you might have the option of working on-site with clients from around the globe.
Why Join Our Team?
- Diverse culture, experiences, and skills.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matter, ideas are cultivated, and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides every one of our employees the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted in the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome innovators with entrepreneurial spirits to grow with our team.
- Consulting Magazine - Fastest Growing Firms 2019
- Built-In Top Places to Work in Chicago 2020
- Best and Brightest Companies in the Nation 2019 and 2020, Best and Brightest Companies in Milwaukee 2020 and Best and Brightest Companies in Chicago 2020
- 2020 Inc. 5000 List - Honored as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America
Interested? Apply now for your chance to claim your place as one of our Associate Software Consultants.
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.