Associate QA Engineer at Veeva (East Bay)
| East Bay
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:39 a.m. (CST) on Friday, April 15, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Veeva Systems is looking for a functional Associate QA Engineer to join our rapidly growing team. This is a hands-on position for delivering quality SaaS applications in the Commercial space into production.
What You'll Do
- Create test cases/scripts from design and requirements documents
- Work with software engineers and product managers in an Agile team environment
- Document test cases and test execution results in test case management application
- Conduct QA tests and verify outcomes within schedules/timelines
- Clearly document and explain defects found in the defect tracking system
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Science
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Nice to Have
- QA internship or some QA experience is a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
Read Full Job Description