The Options Clearing Corporation (OCC) is the world's largest equity derivatives clearing organization. Founded in 1973, OCC is dedicated to promoting stability and market integrity by delivering clearing and settlement services for options, futures and securities lending transactions. As a Systemically Important Financial Market Utility (SIFMU), OCC operates under the jurisdiction of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), and the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. OCC has more than 100 clearing members and provides central counterparty (CCP) clearing and settlement services to 19 exchanges and trading platforms. More information about OCC is available at www.theocc.com.
What We Offer
A highly collaborative and supportive environment developed to encourage work-life balance and employee wellness. Some of these components include:
A hybrid work environment, up to 3 days per week of remote work
Tuition Reimbursement to support your continued education
Student Loan Repayment Assistance
Technology Stipend allowing you to use the device of your choice to connect to our network while working remotely
Generous PTO and Parental leave
Competitive health benefits including medical, dental and vision
What You'll Do
OCC is seeking an Associate Principal, Storage Engineering to administer and enhance our storage and backup infrastructure. The successful candidate must have prior experience designing, supporting and administering storage/backup technologies in an enterprise environment. The candidate will need to have excellent people skills, strong analytical and technical skills for trouble shooting complex issues.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily.
- Perform Storage Management activities - zoning, provisioning, replication, troubleshooting etc.
- Recommend Storage and Backup infrastructure solutions based on business requirements
- Able to use vendor storage management tools to monitor, provision and report on the Storage infrastructure health and capacity
- Administer Enterprise backup software/hardware
- Coordinate and manage vendor supported activities (Installs, maintenance, migrations etc.)
- Use change management process
- Comply with all audit, compliance, and regulatory requirements
- Attend meetings as a team representative
- Support on call, weekend and off hours work as needed
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary functions.
- Experience supporting the following SAN and NAS equipment
- Dell EMC - Power Max, ECS, Data Domain
- Infinidat - Infinibox
- Netapp - All Flash
- Cisco MDS switches
- Experience supporting EMC SRDF replication
- Experience supporting CommVault and Veritas Netbackup backup environments
- Experience in managing storage in VMware virtualization environment
- Linux and Windows Operating Systems experience
- Coding/automation experience with Python, Terraform, Github and Jenkins
- Knowledge/experience with VMware replication technologies like Zerto and SRM is a plus
- AWS experience with storage is a plus
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Good analytical, communication and teamwork skills
- 6+ years or equivalent experience supporting Storage and backup environments
Certificates or Licenses:
When you find a position you're interested in, click the 'Apply' button. Please complete the application and attach your resume.
You will receive an email notification to confirm that we've received your application.
If you are called in for an interview, a representative from OCC will contact you to set up a date, time, and location.
For more information about OCC , please click here .
OCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer