Associate Mobile Engineer at Veeva
| East Bay
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:35 a.m. (CST) on Friday, April 15, 2022
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Join our Engineering Development Program as a mobile software developer (iOS, Android, and Windows Tablet) where you'll work on small teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, releasing features every four weeks. Help us design our solutions. Contribute to technical and functional design decisions, troubleshoot and provide technical product support, and be responsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
At time of application, please attach the most updated version of your academic transcript, if applicable
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT or TN status) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Drive all aspects of the software development cycle: design, implementation, tuning, testing, and monitoring of the functional areas that you will own, delivering products within the schedules and timelines
- Contribute to technical design decisions for the product
- Contribute to troubleshooting and technical support of the product
- Strong computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design)
- Desire to work in enterprise software
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Physics with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Don’t have a university degree? That’s OK if you have the equivalent skills gained through work experience or disciplined self-study
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Relevant internship/project experience is a plus
- Engineer Perspective: 3 Reasons to Consider Veeva
- Life at Veeva: Generation Veeva
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]