Associate Engineer at Dentsu (Baltimore, MD)
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 29 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.Job Description
We are looking for an Associate Engineer to join our Campaign Platforms team. This person will work closely with the Platform Architects to craft new solutions using customer engagement platform technologies. This person will assist with campaign execution, as well as integration of marketing technologies and tools.
This is a client-facing role for someone with a technical mind and strong communication skills.
- Work under guidance of Platform Architect to configure and execute campaigns on emerging technologies (Braze, MessageGears, etc.)
- Independent individual contributor who interfaces directly with internal teams to address and manage client requests
- Respond to internal requests for support assistance on campaign platforms
- Remove obstacles and demonstrate flexibility by adapting to evolving needs
- Contribute to innovation, process improvement and standardization across DMT capability
- 6 months to one year of Experience with HTML/JS/CSS
- SQL Experience a plus
- Able to perform analysis of incoming data and understand how the data relates to requirements
- Understanding and ability to implement data loading and validation concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or comparable technical field. Experience may be used in lou of bachelor's degree.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to conceptualize and communicate highly detailed technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $63,440-$91,900. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/ .
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.