Associate DevOps Engineer at Veeva (East Bay)
| East Bay
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:35 a.m. (CST) on Friday, April 15, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Veeva is dedicated to building careers of new university graduates through our Engineering Development Program. Generation Veeva is a program focused on your professional development, providing mentors, workshops, and career path planning. Join our team and grow your career at Veeva!
Vault is a proven, cloud-based development platform to manage documents and related data while automating tasks and processes across the organization. The DevOps Team is an integral part of the Vault Engineering Team, answering a wide variety of challenges across the entire product lifecycle. You’ll be working on the Vault DevOps team, which utilizes a wide variety of languages, modern technologies and best practices to ensure that the Veeva Vault engineering team is developing and deploying Vault with both quality and speed.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT or TN status) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Help design, create and support a large-scale fully automated environment that creates hundreds of AWS (Amazon EC2) instances, answers thousands of questions and executes millions of test cases daily.
- Work with senior members of the Vault Engineering team to innovate, and create tools and processes that improve the quality and speed at which we can deliver product to our customers.
- Write code to make it super easy for the Vault team to get the answers that they need quickly and efficiently.
- Collaborate with every member of the Vault team.
- Strong computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design)
- Desire to work in enterprise software
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Physics with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Don’t have a university degree? That’s OK if you have the equivalent skills gained through work experience or disciplined self-study
- At time of application, please attach the most updated version of your academic transcript, if applicable
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration Frameworks (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Continuous Deployment Frameworks (Ansible, etc.)
- Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Engineer Perspective: 3 Reasons to Consider Veeva
- Life at Veeva: Generation Veeva
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
Read Full Job Description