Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
• Provide technical and strategic leadership around automation and maintain high complexity modifications to test automation architecture and functional, mobile, performance or web-services framework
• Collaborate with delivery partners and developers to build solutions on testing and automation to achieve CI/CD
• Consult and provide direction on test environment issues; act as SME for external environment team communications
• Quality advocate across the enterprise mentoring and leading junior team members to influence quality across all areas including development, business, product management etc.
• Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels internal and external to their team
• Decision maker and problem solver across all teams influencing strategies and technologies for best practice
• Assess areas across the enterprise and lead teams to anticipate and prevent potential issues and articulate dependencies to the stakeholders
• Participate in Scrum Daily Stand-up, Sprint and iterative development activities prepared to take on any role within an Agile team and participate in Sprint planning, release planning and backlog refinement, retrospectives
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 5 or more years of related experience
• Experience constructing test plans and executing these plans across functional, regression and system testing and a solid understanding of CI/CD pipelines
• Practical experience with at least one of the following areas: Java, C#, Python, .NET, Selenium, UFT, SQL
• Experience using test management tools (e.g. HPQC, Jira Zephyr)
• Experience utilizing automation tools (e.g. Eclipse, IntelliJ, Maven, TestNG)
• Experience with Source Code Management Tools (e.g. Git, TFS, RTC)
• Practical experience in at least one of the following areas: Web service testing, Performance testing, Continuous integration
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Web Services in relation to software testing
• Solid knowledge and understanding of Agile methodology
• Experience mentoring/teaching junior team members
• Strong communication and analytical skills
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts and brain breaks. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
The role pays in the range of $95K - $130K and is based on qualification & experience.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment