Architect at Design Everest (Sacramento, CA)
| Sacramento, CA
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:31 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, September 20, 2022
Why Design Everest?
Design Everest is a technology-enabled managed marketplace for the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry. We connect owners with architects, engineers, and contractors while utilizing automation and project management to simplify the complex pre-construction process. Currently providing architecture and engineering services in California, Design Everest plans to expand its services offered to build the next generation AEC platform nationally and globally in the long run.
We are seeking an Architect to join our California team on a project-to-project basis. The architect will be working on a variety of projects such as custom homes, additions, remodels, retail, restaurant, and a variety of tenant improvements and additions to existing structures. Responsible for the development, design, and management of some projects. This role will require a high level of autonomy and coordination of communication of tasks and deliverables for both internal and external stakeholders.
What’s in it for you!
- Freedom to choose your projects
- Competitive pay & bids for different types of projects
- Be part of an innovative and growing company
- Diverse projects and scopes across California
- Remote work and flexible work schedule
- Dedicated project manager for your projects for seamless coordination with clients
What will you bring to the table:
- Licensed and registered Architect in California
- Proficient in REVIT & AutoCAD, Bluebeam
- Sketch-up, Adobe Creative Suite, Drafting, Modeling and Rendering also helpful
- 7 years of project experience (ADUs, new home and remodel experience preferred); ideally as a Project Architect or as a Job Captain at a minimum.
- Excellent organizational skills and an extremely high level of attention to detail
- Knowledgeable and thoughtful with a knack for problem-solving and willingness to be a part of the solution
- Quick learner able to handle a fast-paced environment and be self-motivated
Design Everest is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce from all backgrounds and parts of the world.
Design Everest does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies.
More Information on Design Everest
Design Everest operates in the Other industry. The company is located in Mountain View, CA, Gilroy, CA, Hollister, CA, Oakland, CA, Palo Alto, CA, San Francisco, CA, Santa Rosa, CA, Folsom, CA, Santa Barbara, CA, Costa Mesa, CA, Los Angeles, CA, Palm Springs, CA, Riverside, CA, Chula Vista, CA and Oceanside, CA. Design Everest was founded in 2005. It has 53 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Performance Bonus, Flexible Work Schedule and Remote Work Program. To see all 12 open jobs at Design Everest, click here.
Read Full Job Description