This is a remote position. We are a global team that leverages the latest technology to communicate with our colleagues across the globe. When it’s safe to do so, there may be times in which this role would be required to travel to a local office for in person collaborations with your team.
Being an Application Security Engineer at iManage means…
You will join this team of application security engineers that will guide the global engineering teams on security considerations as well as improve application security at iManage. We operate on a Zero-Trust approach, and so you will play an integral role in the continued maintenance of our Zero-Trust architecture for enhanced security. Our focus is ensuring that our developers are shipping secure code and we want your help to do it. You are passionate about technology and willing to work on any security issues including threat modeling, architecture review, dynamic code review, static code reviews, and security training.
Here is what one of our leaders, Application Security Manager (Li-Wey Lu), has to say about the role: ”You will work both independently and collaborate with a global team of engineers on our core security initiatives. You will excel at managing and setting expectations with key stakeholders. You will take full ownership of your work as well as get an opportunity to work on a breadth of services and see how everything works which is what sets this role apart.”
iM Responsible For…
- Conducting threat modeling and risk analysis to identify exposure and develop mitigation plans
- Engaging with product and developers to conduct security reviews and define security requirements
- Collaborating with members of my team for application security issues
- Identifying and Investigating vulnerabilities in our application as well as calculating risks and assisting with the remediation process
- Providing guidance to engineers and helping them balance security risk decisions
- Striving to consistently learn and improve within the company as well as sharing knowledge with colleagues
iM Qualified Because I Have…
- A Bachelor’s in computer science or related field
- 0-2+ years of relevant work experience
- Proven experience with web protocols like Http, Https, Web sockets, etc.
- Knowledge of web proxies like Burp, OWASP Zap, Fiddler, etc.
- In-depth understanding of OWASP top 10 like injection, XSS, CSRF, etc.
- Extensive experience with threat modeling, pen-testing, code reviews, and other AppSec activities
iM Getting To…
- Join a supportive, experienced team benefiting from continuous growth within an inclusive, encouraging and vibrant culture
- Onboard remotely and be included in all aspects of iManage life
- Collaborate cross functionally
- Focus on meaningful work, solving complex, real world issues utilizing the latest technologies and protocols
- Own your learning and growth within our career development support framework plus, access a huge range online learning library
- Receive competitive benefits that include; attractive salary based on market data, health/vision/dental/life insurance, 401k matching, performance bonuses, flexible working environment, generous PTO, unlimited sick days and so much more!
iManage is dedicated to Making Knowledge WorkTM. Over one million professionals across 65+ countries rely on our intelligent, cloud-enabled, secure knowledge work platform to uncover and activate the knowledge that exists inside their business content and communications.
We are continuously innovating to solve the most complex professional challenges and enable better business outcomes; Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. How we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/