Application Integration Architect (Remote) at BigID
Who we are:
BigID is a data intelligence platform for privacy, security and governance - enabling customers to proactively discover, manage, protect, and get more value from their regulated, sensitive, and personal data across their data landscape. We're reimagining data management, empowering customers to drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
Headquartered in New York City with a worldwide presence, we are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology with R&D in the heart of Tel Aviv. BigID has been recognized for its data intelligence innovation as a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer, named to the 2021 Forbes Cloud 100, #19 on the 2021 Inc 5000 (the list of fastest growing private companies in America), and an RSA Innovation Sandbox winner.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, integrity, and team work.
Who we seek:
We’re looking for a hands-on Application Integration Architect for our Global Alliances team, reporting to the Director of Technology Alliances. Our Global Alliances team is geo located across the pond both in the UK and US (Multiple locations), dealing with our Global Partners. As an Integration Architect, you will be responsible for focusing specifically on our ISV Integrations.
Our ideal candidate is someone who has experience of architecting, designing and implementing integration and API solutions, as well as a thorough understanding of API-led connectivity, the application framework, industry trends, frameworks and best practice.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the Alliances and GTM Teams to build the prototype integrations, ensuring full team alignment in terms of technology, objectives and messaging.
- Develop solution designs for integrations to meet business requirements in accordance with the key Architecture Principles.
- Interact with internal and partner Business Analysts, Architects, Software Engineers and Operations to ensure the end-to-end project/programme success.
- Provide advice and governance to the GTM and delivery teams to ensure re-use of BigID assets and adherence to API-Led best practices.
- Evangelize about the benefits of the ISV Integrations and help drive adoption throughout
- Share and disseminate knowledge to the wider Presales and Engineering team members and other technical teams.
- Key contributor and reviewer of internal repository of BigID assets.
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent customer/partner-facing communication and organization skills
- Broad understanding of enterprise data architecture, privacy, and security technologies
- Ability to plan, execute and close out a Prototype Integration with minimal assistance and oversight
- Practical & comprehensive knowledge of enterprise integration & API patterns, technologies and architectures.
- Good working knowledge as an app developer, API designer and as an architect
- Ability to understand business requirements and to realise these through Integration Patterns and design.
- Mentor and support Technical Specialists across the Presales and engineering landscape.
- Good knowledge of Cloud platforms (iPaaS, PaaS, IaaS and SaaS), features and capabilities.
- Credibility in front of business colleagues at all levels and ability to describe complete technical concepts in business terms.
- Awareness of API security models, including authentication, authorisation, encryption, and client management.
- Good knowledge of the product stack used in support of the API lifecycle, including API design, application development, API gateways, connectors.
- Some prior experience with one or more of the following: RDBMS systems, no-SQL data-stores (MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB), Hadoop technologies (such HDFS, Hive, HBase), cloud technologies (AWS EMR, S3, DynamoDB, Redshift, Azure file and blob storage, etc.)
- Experience with Linux or container frameworks (such as Docker) is a strong plus
- Minimum of 5 years in a integration architecture or consulting role within a multinational environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline. (Master’s degree a plus)
What’s in it for you?
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- Flexible work arrangements - we are all grown-ups
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k - that go into effect your first day
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try- We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine- We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
Diversity & Inclusion: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. Come as you are.