Angular Developer at BeyondTrust (Remote)
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What will you do:
- Provide direction and technical leadership for the team in converting legacy AngularJS applications to the latest version of Angular
- Collaborate with local and remote team members on all matters of software development, including requirements gathering, software design, quality assurance and configuration management.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of our Continuous Integration pipelines in Azure DevOps to support the build of the U-Series
- Appliance Management Software.
- Take part in building and maintaining test automation in collaboration with the teams established behavior-driven development practices.
- Actively participate in Agile ceremonies.
What skills do I Need?
- Experience developing front-end applications written in the latest versions of Angular, CSS and TypeScript.
- Experience in a software engineering, DevOps, or related role.
- Display strong analytical, critical thinking, and team building skills.
- Solid English written and verbal communication, presentation and people skills.
Nice to Have
- Experience developing solutions using .NET, .NET Core and C#.
- Database development experience with Microsoft SQL Server and SQLite.
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio, WIX, Azure DevOps, and GIT.
- Solid understanding of modern design patterns and object-oriented programming
- Experience with the full lifecycle of development, including release and on-going maintenance of deployed products.
- Solid understanding of Agile principles and concepts. Experience working in a scaled agile framework preferred.
- Good understanding of network security, certificate usage and encryption.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.