Android Developer at Ntelicor (Dallas, TX)
| Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:16 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, July 6, 2022
- Location: Addison, TX
- Type: Contract
- Job #8107
- 7+ years of experience with full cycle software development, preferably in an agile environment. Experience should include all of the following - design, coding, testing, release, and maintenance
- 5+ years of Experience with Android application engineering with at least one app shipped to the Google Play Store
- Experience with Android Studio, Gradle, and Git
- Experience/good working knowledge of Kotlin and Java
- Experience with REST, JSON, Dagger, Realm , URL loading and web services
- Experience/ working knowledge with various architectural design patterns (UDF, MVVM, MVC)
- Experience with RxJava
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development is a huge plus
- Familiarity with agile software tools such as JIRA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate and engaged with the latest technology trends and willing to share possibilities with the broader team
Due to client requirements, applicants must be willing and able to work on a W2 basis. For our W2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company matching, and life insurance.
Established in 1998, Ntelicor provides hard to find IT talent and flexible staffing and IT solutions to Fortune 50 and companies of all sizes. We dedicate ourselves to our clients' unique needs and rapidly and efficiently deploy our specialists and solutions. As our team continues to grow, we look forward to providing our clients and our people with extraordinary value and service for years to come.
This job not for you? Refer your friends! If we hire a candidate you refer, you can earn up to $1,000 per referral.
Upload Resume File:
Upload Resume File:
Attach a resume file. Accepted file types are DOC, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and TXT.
- By submitting this application, you give us permission to store your personal information, and use it in the consideration of your fitness for the position, including sharing it with the hiring firm.
People looking for jobs should not put anything here.
We are uploading your application. It may take a few moments to read your resume. Please wait!
- See All Jobs
More Information on Ntelicor
Ntelicor operates in the HR Tech industry. The company is located in Dallas, TX. Ntelicor was founded in 1998. It has 201 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Remote Work Program. To see all 1 open jobs at Ntelicor, click here.
Read Full Job Description