Android Developer at Agnos Inc. (Miami, FL)
We work with our clients to revolutionize their industry through engineering, innovation, and design while also advocating for a positive social impact. We are a dynamic, performance-driven, and growth-oriented organization, seeking to attract and retain the industry’s best talent.
Our current client is focused on transforming the healthcare experience with the industry’s most modern, flexible, and powerful cloud-based platform to help providers maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of their practices while connecting and collaborating directly with patients in support of better care. This platform is serving ambulatory medical practices of all sizes.
WHAT DOES THIS ROLE HOLD FOR YOU?
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Maintaining responsibility for deliverables.
- Consistently meeting extremely high standards and quality assurance goals.
- Communicating with and leading the team to achieve project goals and meet deadlines.
- Conducting code reviews, maintaining codebase.
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- 2+ years of experience developing native Android applications.
- Proficiency with Java.
- Experience building Android Mobile Application using Native SDK, and different versions of Android.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Experience in Version Control, Git, Git flow, and other branching strategies.
- Experience in developing user interfaces to support multiple device sizes using Storyboards.
- Experience in designing application architecture.
- Strong architecture, analytic, design, and problem-solving skills.
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with all team members.
- Ability to understand/gather requirements from the product owner and deliver quality deliverables in a certain timeframe.
- Experience in Kotlin is a plus.
- Prior experience working in the healthcare industry is an added advantage.
- Experience in building map applications is a plus.
- Availability to work and collaborate in EST business hours.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- We believe in paying the best salaries (or hourly rates) in the industry to our teammates as we are obsessed with the happiness of the people we work with as much as we are our client's happiness and everyone's success.
- We strongly believe in extending appreciation to our valuable employees via Profit-sharing, Performance bonus, or Commission and equity.
- Ability to work from anywhere in the world from the comfort of your homes.