AEM Architect at Hoodoo Digital (Salt Lake City, UT)
Hoodoo Digital is looking for a Lead Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer who is looking to grow their skillset and experience while working in a family friendly and highly collaborative (remote first) work environment.
We are searching for a talented Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Architect who is able to maintain and enhance our current operating platforms and work with our application development team to integrate new applications into our network. The successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating with clients, solution consultants, architects, and other various roles to develop components, templates, services, integration and other types of AEM enhancements. Architects will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing AEM software solutions that address complex business issues. Candidates should be highly collaborative and motivated to teach and share knowledge and expertise.Duties
AEM Architects will lead projects that extend and enhance the AEM platform. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Translate complex business requirements into technical specifications
- Define the scope of development
- Interact with clients and provide technical expertise in regards to AEM development and implementation
- Ensure well written code that follows the current industry standards across
- Review application code and provide constructive feedback.
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
The following qualifications and skills are required for this position:
- 4+ years of AEM implementation experience
- Expertise with Apache Sling
- Expertise with the Java Content Repository
- Expertise with OSGi and Apache Felix
- Ability to define components, dialogs and corresponding Sling Models
- Ability to architect and define Java services
- Shown ability to integrate 3rd party services with AEM
- Ability to define, setup and configure an AEM Dispatcher
- Strong communication skills and shown ability to interface directly with "customers", leading technical discussions, and communicating difficult or technical concepts in a professional manner
- Strong knowledge of AEM Assets
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
The following qualifications and skills are recommended for this position:
- 2+ years of full stack development experience
- 2+ years of AEM DevOps experience
- Adobe Experience Manager Architect Certification
The following qualifications and skills are nice to have for this position:
- Experience with other Adobe Experience Cloud solutions
- Experience with React JS, Vue, or Angular
Hoodoo has a distributed office model, so hiring self-motivated people who can stay on track on their own, with limited oversight, is a must. Despite our office being in Salt Lake City, we are open to candidates located in other areas and working remote. Communication with our teams is handled through email, phone, and Slack. Must be flexible to work with organizations across multiple time zones.
This position may be eligible for: Certification Bonus, Vacation Bonus and Referral Bonus.
This position may be eligible for our U.S. benefit offerings, which include: Health/Dental/Vision benefits, 401(k) retirement savings program with 3% company contribution, Unlimited PTO, Long & Short Term Disability.