2021-05 Software Engineers (AI) at 1st Edge LLC
1st Edge is a growing business seeking top performers to join in our mission of developing Artificial Intelligence solutions for our Government customers. We offer technically advanced, challenging work in an employee-centered environment driven by the desire to contribute to a meaningful purpose. Our employees work closely with Space and Missile Defense Command (SMDC), Missile Defense Agency (MDA), and Combat Capabilities Development Command (CCDC).
We believe in a balanced, quid pro quo relationship between the company and its employees, providing all benefits at no cost plus generous time off. This balanced culture allows employees to do their best work and contributes to our extraordinary success rate. From an excellent benefits package to job autonomy with challenging work, 1st Edge cultivates an innovative and collaborative environment with meaningful work.Job Description
Based on the requirements of our Government contracts, you must be a U.S. Citizen to apply for this job. You also must have, or be able to obtain with assistance, a secret security clearance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Agile software development in small, fast-paced groups
- Development duties may include architecture design, requirements analysis, design, coding, peer reviews, unit testing, integration, system testing, performance tuning, automated test design, staged deployment, field testing, dev-ops, maintenance. You know – all of it.
- Stay abreast of advancements in computer science and development techniques
- Conduct training for teammates and/or customers
Essential job skills include:
- Strong knowledge and experience with web application architectures and methods
- Artificial Intelligence software development
- Knowledge of data science development and parsing techniques
- Proven experience with
- Developing in a Windows environment (Windows 10)
- Developing in a Linux environment (RedHat, Debian, CentOS, Ubuntu)
- SW development tools – Git, Azure, Visual Studio, Docker, Jenkins, Clang, LLVM, gcc
- SW languages – C#, Python, R, C++, F#, JS, SQL
- SW Frameworks – DotNet Core, ML.Net, Tensor Flow, Pandas, ASPNetCore, node, bootstrap, react
- SW development methods – Scrum, Kanban, CI/DI
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Software development experience targeting CUDA and HPC platforms
- 5-15 years of related experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- US Citizenship required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.