Director of Technical Solutions at Chainalysis
Customer Experience at Chainalysis is a globally distributed team dedicated to empowering and supporting our customers. Every day we help push forward our company’s goals of maintaining a smooth onboarding, increasing product engagement and reducing customer churn. We strive to make our service a differentiator by earning a reputation of unmatched excellence in the industry.
The Director of Technical Solutions is responsible for creating and implementing processes to effectively onboard our customers. The role will initially require the individual to be hands-on, but they will also be responsible for hiring and scaling a global team to support our growing customer base across multiple industries. We measure success by maintaining a smooth transition from pre to post sales and decreasing our customers’ time to value.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if you’ve…
- Managed project scope, budget, forecast, resources, and deliverables within specified deadlines while continuously assessing the client's ability to change relative to the agreed scope
- Hired, trained and scaled a team of implementation managers to support our growing customer base
- Worked cross-functionally with client facing teams to ensure a consistent client experience from pre-sale to implementation and adoption
- Proactively identified, managed and resolved issues and risks related to onboarding new customers and ongoing technical issues
- Ensured all key data is collected and entered as part of implementation to support data continuity as the client adopts new workflows; worked closely with customers as well as Product Marketing, Sales Ops, and Product Managers to ensure we are receiving the data necessary for customers to be successful using our tools
- Proactively identify significant project risks, developed mitigation strategies, escalated to leadership, and implemented approved mitigation steps
- Acted as a strategic and value-added business partner to stakeholder throughout the organization including sales, customer success, product and engineering teams
A background like this helps:
- Technical support and implementation experience on an enterprise software product
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Previous experience creating onboarding project plans and hitting deadlines
- Advanced level System Administration knowledge
- Strong knowledge of APIs and system integrations
- Excellent debugging and root cause analysis skills
- Technically driven and prefer to automate processes
- Have built and scaled a team
- Enjoy working with others in a collaborative fashion
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Experience working in CRM like Salesforce and/or Project Management tools like Jira is a plus
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.