Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Join Veeva as we modernize Quality Management. As the Director of Vault Quality Solutions Strategy, you will be responsible for growing Veeva’s quality market within pharmaceutical, biotech, and contract service providers. This role is seeking a leader with a deep understanding of the global life sciences quality and manufacturing space and the associated applications including quality, document, and training management applications.
In this role, you will provide industry thought leadership to help craft customer solutions, facilitate relationships with key partners, and support customer success. Your mission is to drive customer adoption and success as you continue to grow the adoption of Veeva Vault as a leader in the quality space.
Opportunities are available across the United States for this role. Proximity to the East Coast is preferred, but not required. There is no work location requirement if a candidate is in close proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified U.S.-based candidates are encouraged to apply.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for growing and sustaining the market for the Vault Quality applications including quality content and training management as well as QMS
- Provide thought leadership and direction to field-facing teams including creating and maintaining relationships with quality executive leadership
- Provide business and technology guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality in quality applications
- Develop strategy and messaging for customer adoption of quality solutions for new and existing customer bases
- Coordinate resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond
- Serve as an evangelist in the quality space by presenting at industry conferences, leading webinars, and authoring content for industry publications
- Engage with communities of practice, and manage relationships with partners
- Direct experience with GMP’s and both quality content and training management as well as quality systems processes
- 10+ years life sciences consulting or software experience
- 5+ years of experience working directly with QMS and quality content management technologies
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions
- Ability to hold meaningful conversations with heads of quality and relevant IT leaders regarding quality applications and their use within multiple functional areas
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations up to 40% (no current travel due to COVID)
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]