Join VillageMD as a Director, Provider Growth in San Antonio, TX.
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation!
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Director, Provider Growth to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
As the Director, Provider Growth, you will be responsible for selling VillageMD’s employment model to primary care physicians, in the San Antonio market. This individual will be responsible for managing physician relationships through close to implementation.
How you can make a difference
- Conduct targeted outreach to qualify candidates
- Conduct sales meetings and presentations with physicians
- Continuous follow-up with interested physicians and managing opportunities to close
- Track all sales activities in Salesforce through regular pipeline reporting and prospect monitoring
- Execute necessary agreement documents with providers
- Partner with Marketing and Relationship Development to generate additional leads and collaborate across markets accelerate growth
- Integrate with operational teams to ensure a successful practice on-boarding experience and continue to monitor ongoing physician partnerships including engagement and success.
- Leverage local physician champions and available market data to generate target lists of practice and physician leads
Skills for success
- A willingness to learn on your own and take initiative with minimal direction
- A bias for action and pragmatic solutions
- Ability and willingness to drive collaboration across the team and a commitment to transparency on open matters, next steps, and performance measurement
- High emotional intelligence including the ability to develop substantial relationships and successfully navigate diverse partner groups
- Shown experience performing under pressure in an extremely fast-paced and constantly evolving environment with a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication and doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of six years of sales experience required; healthcare sales or physician recruitment experience preferred
- Familiarity with healthcare economics helpful including knowledge of impact to physician practice and managed care environments
- Ability to quickly gain credibility and establish trusting relationships with providers and their staff
- Proven experience performing under pressure with a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Superior relationship development and management skills
- Proven ability to qualify and follow-up on leads from various sources
- Ability to navigate within ambiguity, a service orientation, and a high level of humility are all indicators for successful assimilation into our highly collaborative, entrepreneurial culture.
- Demonstrated consultative sales approach with prior experience in conceptual selling
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.