Web, Graphic Designer at Foundry Brands (Remote)
We are founders and operators. Makers and dreamers. Entrepreneurs and consumers. Strong individuals with a united vision. Choosy in a good way. Curious to a fault. Here at Foundry we are a tech-forward consumer products company that acquires and grows online brands across the home, outdoor, pet, and beauty space. We grow brands we believe in by partnering with passionate founders to live and carry-out their vision. Our team has expertise in direct-to-consumer eCommerce, Amazon marketplace, M&A, and brand building having grown brands from scratch to over $1B! We are data obsessed, building our own proprietary technology to accelerate growth, improving operations to build long-lasting, sustainable brands for our founder partners and consumers.
Title: Web, Graphic Designer
Foundry is looking for a Graphic Designer to support our Brand Management and Corporate marketing function. You are ready to roll up your sleeves and take on creative projects for multiple brands, developing art direction, and creative strategy. No two days will be the same, with projects of all styles, sizes, and media coming across your desk. Our ideal candidate is proactive, has well-developed critical thinking and communication skills and can process & solve problems in a timely manner.
- Create style guides for Foundry brands and evaluate current content against them.
- Take on urgent and high-priority design projects, as needed.
- Build creative for a variety of channels – social, web, product, etc. - ranging from specific requests to blank sheet creation.
- Participate in brand & creative strategy planning, as needed.
- Evaluate projects completed by external designers and provide feedback as needed.
What you will accomplish!
- Reduce project churn & rework by developing and upholding brand style guides.
- Improve quality of creative output with design thinking.
- Help team set expectations for project cost & scope and stay on budget.
- Build asset libraries for ongoing content creation and distribution.
- 2+ years of professional design experience
- Knowledge in photo editing skills post-photography
- A strong personal design portfolio including print, web, and sales projects for a variety of brands.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite required.
- Strong conceptual skills, high-level sense of design, layout and typography, and the ability to offer a variety of design solutions.
- Experience with website design (not coding), illustration, & email marketing is a plus.
- Experience running or working with small businesses is a plus.
- Experience in working with multiple brands is preferred
Foundry is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce. As such, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, familial/marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.