Web Designer at Keap (Phoenix, AZ)
With under 400 employees, Keap is a medium-sized business based in Chandler, Arizona, and serves to liberate and empower entrepreneurs, to strengthen families, communities, and economies. When you ask most Keapers, whether past or present their favorite part of working at Keap, the response will have something to do with our people, affectionately known as Keapers.
At Keap, we ask that you build connections with your team and/or cross-functional teams. You will create meaningful work that makes a difference in how you develop your career and how you contribute in leading our Sales and Marketing Automation platform that's built on 20 years of experience working with small businesses; to grow their sales and save time in the process. All in an environment with others who are passionate about driving success through collaboration, energy and fun.
The Keap Creative Team is looking for an experienced Web Designer who can push the brand forward with fresh ideas across our web channels. Reporting to the Sr. Design Manager, you’ll work closely with Designers, Copywriters, and Developers to create a delightful and boundary-pushing web experience and develop and maintain a componentized, scalable web system in Figma.
We’re looking for a designer who will push the bounds of creativity and influence our team through their work, process, and strategic approach to Web Design.
- Maintain, challenge, and iterate on our web component system
- Push the brand forward with fresh ideas across immersive experiences
- Bring concepts to life through detail-oriented, conversion-focused design, utilizing the brand system, gathering feedback, and collaborating with other Designers, Copywriters, and Developers
- Be a champion for innovative design work that delights our customers and meets company objectives
- Identify testing opportunities and optimize the user experience across our web properties using a conversion-focused lens
- 4+ years of design experience, 2 of those years designing for web/digital
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates a human-centered, empathetic, well-reasoned design approach
- Figma experience is required; you need to know how to create components using Figma’s auto-layout and variant features
- Experience in creating and or managing a design system
- Ability to confidently scope and produce a landing page from concept to pixel-perfect execution
- Core graphic design abilities include the ability to craft a story and have the production level know-how to cut and deliver assets
- Transparent, honest, and respectful communication skills; ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders across the organization
- A growth mindset and comfort with ambiguity
- Display a human-centered, empathetic approach to design that’s inquisitive, strategic, and well-reasoned
- Reliable self-starter who can prioritize multiple projects with minimal oversight
- Ability to create micro-interactions using After Effects and Lottie is a huge plus
Our Keapers bring the hustle, grit and passion to everything they do; all while doing it from the place they work best. Through our 7 core values, you will be expected to:
- Listen to, care for, and serve the diverse people central to our purpose (We Genuinely Care)
- Have a forever curious, learn-it-all mindset and value learning over knowledge (We Learn Always)
- Face challenges with grit and optimism to achieve your goals (We Own It)
- Build trust through transparency and open, authentic communication (We Build Trust)
- Work with humility and gratitude to work collaboratively (We Check Ego)
- Believe in people and champion their dreams (We Dream Big) *as well as your own
- Work as one team, unified in our Purpose and Mission (We Win Together)
At Keap, we celebrate diversity and inclusion for the benefit of our employees, our products, our community, and to help small businesses succeed. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any legally protected status.
Keap’s corporate office is located at 1260 South Spectrum Blvd. Chandler AZ 85286.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. Keap will not sponsor new candidates for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.#LI-SL2