Tapcart makes mobile shopping easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile commerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our merchants and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Pier 1, Chubbies, Brandy Melville, and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by thousands of brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We have been featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
If you love great design, this is your dream role.
As our hands-on VP of Brand Design, you will develop strategy and cohesion across our marketing, messaging and product assets. You will be responsible for the visual style and performance of the Tapcart brand and creative. You will lead, grow, and mentor an in-house team of designers and external creative resources to bring our strategy to life.
You should have an inspiring portfolio, a love for complex problems, and the ability to articulate how a next-generation, end-to-end brand experience should work.
You should be able to make everything we design beautifully simple.
What we’re looking for
- 6-8 years of being a brand design leader, including 2 years management experience
- An outstanding creative. You’re a superstar in your field with a gleaming portfolio to match
- Experience creating and implementing cross-departmental workflows at a software company
- Strong understanding of product system design, branding design and asset management
- Proven ability to create and direct high-quality campaigns and content
What you’ll be doing
- Implementing and overseeing our new branding across all our assets and platforms
- Coordinating design systems across web products, mobile and marketing materials
- Grow, lead and mentor our world-class design department as we continue the scale
Tapcart Perks & Benefits
· Excellent growth opportunity, 401k, and stock options for all full-time employees
· Medical (75% covered by Tapcart; 50% for dependents) - eligible 1st of month
· Dental and vision (100% covered by Tapcart; 50% for dependents) - eligible immediately
· Unlimited PTO and 10 paid company holidays
· Brand new MacBook Pro and home office setup
· Catered lunches, monthly happy hours, and company wide offsite events
· A team that has transitioned to remote work impressively, and remains highly collaborative and connected
· We pride ourselves in having a team that promotes diversity, inclusion, leadership, mindfulness, and passion.
Who is Tapcart!?
We are growing startup located in Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Why join us?
We are on a rocket ship and just raised our Series B for 50M in June 2021: https://tcrn.ch/3dn2RiV
We raised our Series A for 10M in May 2020: builtinla.com/2020/05/19/tapcart-raises-10m-series-a-hiring
Check out what our customers are saying: https://apps.shopify.com/shopify-mobile-apps/reviews?page=4
Our current openings: https://tapcart.com/careers
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.