Visual / Digital Designer at ReCharge Payments
We’re looking for a Visual / Digital Designer to join our Creative Team as we mature our brand and increase our impact. You’ll report to the Creative Director and collaborate with a group of visual, motion, content and web designers in the creation of brand and marketing materials. We are responsible for company-wide creative output, so there are always a variety of projects and opportunities to challenge yourself. You’ll work on anything from brand assets and publication layouts to responsive web designs and marketing collateral. We strive to help one another grow through creative comradery, while also pushing our technical skills and understanding of the business. This is an opportunity to join an energetic team with diverse talents, where you can see the direct results your great ideas have.What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Own ideation, concepting, and creation of high-fidelity designs for web pages, advertising campaigns, emails, and content marketing assets.
- Expand and maintain our design system and generate new assets for design libraries
- Effectively present concepts to fellow team members and other stakeholders
- Manage incoming requests and work with the Creative Producer to prioritize the workload
- Engage in weekly Marketing Team meetings to further your grasp of business objectives
- Participate in design critiques and ideation sessions, giving and receiving constructive feedback
- 3-5 years of experience working as a visual or digital designer on an in-house or agency creative team
- Proficiency in digital design software (Creative Cloud, Figma/Sketch)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant Design field or equivalent experience
- Refined portfolio demonstrating finesse in creating effective and beautiful design experiences through a comprehensive process.
- Ability to execute functional and beautiful web and mobile designs that meet or exceed current standards
- Examples of strong and successful collaboration with developers/engineering teams from concept thru QA.
- Experience working with and evolving brand guidelines, as well as maintaining a meaningful brand story through all creative output.
- Experience maintaining high quality creative and strong attention to detail while operating in a driven, iterative environment
- Desire and ability to collaborate in a remote environment, effectively communicating through digital channels.
- Bachelor's degree desired
Since 2014, Recharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, Recharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 35 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 300+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
Recharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Recharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Recharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.