Visual Designer at Lyra Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:47 a.m. (CST) on Friday, December 10, 2021
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
About the role
The Marketing team at Lyra Health is hiring a Visual Designer to join our growing creative team. As a visual designer you’ll help conceive and execute engaging digital and print experiences that promote and support the Lyra brand. This role will be responsible for executing a broad range of creative projects (e.g. digital PDFs, display ads, social media graphics, layout design) to support demand generation, product marketing, corporate marketing, and Lyra member engagement.
As a visual designer for the Lyra Brand, you are someone with a strong track record for excellence in concept, design, and execution. Clear communication and deadlines are just as important to you as pride in the creative work. You are a self-starter. You are eager to seek new challenges, collaborate, introduce and implement innovative approaches and ideas, grow, and learn. Your visual design expertise and knowledge of design standards are just as essential as your demonstrated track record for executing projects of all sizes with resourcefulness and dedication.
This role is in a growing design team and will work closely with the Art Director, Lead designer, and other stakeholders across marketing.
- Deliver extraordinary design that is engaging, exciting, and effective
- Work closely with peers in the Marketing team to clearly define, manage, and execute creative projects, deliverables, and timelines
- Conceive and deliver designs--across a wide array of digital media--that align and support Lyra’s brand and mission, using modern digital design and techniques
- Work iteratively, quickly, and collaboratively with our Marketing team to test, refine, and validate deliverables on-time
- Provide creative inspiration, problem-solving, and support to support campaign, website, brand, and other company objectives
- Ensure design concepts and execution remains consistent with our overall brand
- Leverage data, user feedback, technical constraints, and feasibility to make informed design decisions
- 3+ years of experience in visual design, web design, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Graphic Arts, or related field
- Portfolio demonstrating a breadth of design capabilities and passion for compelling, novel approaches
- Demonstrated track record for solving specific business problems with functional, impactful design
- Knowledge of web-based interaction design principles
- Visual design expertise and proficiency in traditional design principles such as typography, color, and layout
- Knowledge and experience collaborating with creative, marketing, and web development teams to build effective websites
- Knowledge of UX standard methodologies
- Knowledge of standard print design requirements
- Ability to partner with data and analytics teams to determine proper analytical processes/procedures and independently derive conclusions
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, or other design software as well as interactive prototyping tools such as InVision Studio or Principle
- Knowledge of new technology trends and their application in the marketplace
- Excellent organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Asks for not just the how, but also the why
- Experience working in UI design systems
- A love for making things appealing and usable
- Vector illustration and icon design
- Experience designing CSS or SVG based animations and micro-interactions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description