Visual Designer - Contract at Rightpoint (Detroit, MI)
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
About the Role
We are looking for a talented Visual Designer to join our team and help us create the future of design and interaction for some of the world’s largest brands. This project runs February 2023 to January 2024.
What You’ll Be Doing And The Impact You’ll Make:
If you believe that design is at the heart of the best digital experiences and that there is no better way to bring stories to life, we want to talk with you. This is an opportunity to work on high-profile work defining the future of digital experiences from automotive to apps to websites. If you would like to surround yourself with people that share the same passion for design and exploration, please see how you align with the needs listed below.
Visual designers are generally proficient in software such as Sketch and Figma . They contribute to style guides, production asset creation and design systems, case studies and presentations to communicate the intent of the design to the product development team and other senior leaders.
What We’d Love To See
- A great online portfolio that showcases multiple types of projects and solutions that you have had direct work within and can explicitly demonstrate your contributions
- Experience in production design environments
- Ability to take direction and bring creative executions to life.
- Tireless desire to learn driven by curiosity and a great collaborative attitude
- Pixel-perfect design sensibility and a full understanding of typography
- A full understanding of foundational design best practices
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and Figma
- Ability to prototype and clearly articulate design ideas
- Agency experience or similar