Visual Design Specialist, Customer Experience
Our approach to customer experience at Moveworks is as important to us as our approach to creating our unique brand. As a Visual Design Specialist, Customer Experience, on the creative team, you’ll need to marry those two approaches — providing white-glove customer service in a bold, uniquely Moveworks way. Partnering with our PMM, Creative, and Customer Success teams, as well as, our Head of Customer Marketing, you’ll help create all customer-related assets for our quickly growing customer base. Starting with custom bot avatars and launch kits that help drive awareness and engagement, you’ll continue to strengthen our relationships as you delve into things such as events/webinars and case studies that support pillars such as community engagement and customer advocacy.
As an early member of a hungry, but humble, team of talented designers, you’ll contribute to establishing our design culture and have an immediate impact on the future of design at Moveworks. This is a unique opportunity that will play an integral role at one of the fastest growing AI companies in Silicon Valley.
Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Using advanced conversational AI built for the enterprise, Moveworks gives employees exactly what they need, from IT support to HR help to policy information. Our platform allows customers like DocuSign, LinkedIn, Slack, Instacart, Broadcom, and Hearst to move forward on what matters.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years, while earning recognition as the Best Chatbot Solution at the 2021 AI Breakthrough Awards. Above all, we’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why Inc. called Moveworks one of the Best Workplaces of 2021.
What you’ll do:
- Manage multiple projects with varying timelines and partnering with on-site and remote teams, including PMM, Creative, Growth, and Customer Success
- Focus on creating white-glove, customer experiences for Moveworks
- Collaborate with the Creative team to ensure brand integrity throughout all customer experience touchpoints
- Participate in creative reviews with stakeholders to ensure quality and consistency and be able to internalize and incorporate feedback into final designs
- Design engaging, customer-centric collateral such as custom bot avatars, launch kit assets — posters, short-form product videos, promo banners, etc. — case studies, event assets, and more
- Work closely with the Creative team to understand the evolution of the company brand and relay changes and/or feedback to your stakeholders
- Create, maintain, and evolve existing templates and documentation that allows us to effectively scale, as we rapidly grow the company.
What you bring to the table:
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience
- Experience creating assets for multiple initiatives across all channels: web, email, social, print, presentations and events/tradeshows,
- Fluency in the principles and practices of design composition, typography, visual hierarchy, and color theory and how they function as a system
- Expertise in Adobe: Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign; and working knowledge of Adobe AfterEffects
- Proficiency in: Figma, Asana, Microsoft Office, Google Workspace
- Has great interpersonal relationship skills, collaborating with other creatives and business partners
- Excellent written and verbal skills, demonstrating strong ability to rationalize design decisions
- Self-motivated creative contributor who also thrives in a team environment with a growth mindset
- B2B tech industry experience is a plus, but not a prerequisite.
- A creative mind that enables you to work within design constraints while also making a project feel unique and on brand.
- Ability to manage and prioritize your own project timelines and proactively communicate roadblocks and set expectations.