Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Visual Lead/Product Design Lead
As a Visual Design Lead/Product Design Lead at Rightpoint you are responsible for translating ideas and concepts into useful and engaging solutions—user interfaces. You’ll be working with other visual designers, user experience designers, front-end developers, and content strategists. We are looking for people who are passionate about design and eager to collaborate with other individuals to solve problems.
What You’ll Be Doing And The Impact You’ll Make
If you believe that design is at the heart of the best digital experiences and that there is no better way to bring stories to life, we want to talk with you. This is an opportunity to work on high profile work defining the future of digital experiences from automotive to apps to websites. If you would like to surround yourself with people that share the same passion for design and exploration, please see how you align with the needs listed below.
What We’d Love To See
- A great online portfolio that showcases multiple types of projects and solutions that you have had direct work within and can explicitly demonstrate your contributions
- 5+ years of professional experience in a design or creative field
- Strong user interface design
- A tireless desire to learn driven by curiosity
- A great collaborative attitude
- A pixel-perfect design sensibility
- Tight typography chops
- Demonstrated ability to use grid systems and apply design best practices
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong capabilities in the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Sketch and Invision.
- Ability to prototype your ideas with fresh thinking
- Ability to clearly articulate your point of view utilizing visual storytelling
- A burning passion for art and science
It’s also great if you have:
- Agency experience
- Motion Graphic capabilities
- Additional design education such as certificates, workshops or internships
- Basic understanding of front end development
- 5+years in a related field. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities