Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint is looking a visionary design leader to spearhead a diverse group of designers from visual, motion and product design. As a VP of Design, this role will provide a creative vision not just for designers but for clients and the organization. Key to this will be establishing and/or refining processes and practices to drive excellence in our design work.
This role will lead the design national practice consisting of Visual, Motion and Product Designers, as well as support key business-development pursuits and clients. The right candidate will have a deep background in visual design and creative strategy and are well-versed in how to execute against a creative vision within the modern digital landscape. The right candidate must also possess a deep understanding of product design and be capable of leading our emerging motion and 3D offerings.
Additionally they will know how to recognize and foster talent, develop & nurture ideas, and collaborate across disciplines.Other requirements include:
- Desire to innovate within the process of design and delivery.
- Able to articulate and sell the value of design at the highest level to any audience in any scenario.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and driving teams through it
- Able to collaborate with cross-functional leadership teams to identify opportunities to drive business outcomes through breakthrough creative and design.
- Experience leading multi-disciplinary teams and are comfortable giving UX, content and design feedback in support of the overall experience strategy.
- Contribute to the development of brand definition and experience principles, and ensure that those are appropriately interpreted through the team’s work.
What you’ll be doing and the Impact You’ll Make:
- Elevating strategic thought and design processes within the Design discipline and its deliverables
- Mentoring and leading the Visual/Motion/Product Design team to help them grow professionally within projects and within the Design discipline at Rightpoint
- Articulating a vision and lead the direction of Design for accounts and projects that are informed by business needs and strategy
- Leading Design thought and Creative Strategic output for key business development efforts and leading cross-disciplinary teams to do so
- Helping manage staffing and co-create project plans taking into account team strengths and growth opportunities
- Acting as a thought leader for key accounts for planning sessions, guidance, or critical meetings
- Leading and nurturing client relationships from a Design standpoint on assigned accounts
- Identifying additional sales opportunities for current accounts (along with the account team)
- Driving the usage of modern design thinking and creative techniques across the design team
- Actively engaging in increasing Rightpoint’s Design profile through public speaking, judging, teaching, or other industry activities
- Providing business development support for key sales pursuits to drive growth in Design-related revenue
- Serving as the practice area evangelist to help evolve the practice internally and grow our external perception globally
- Providing strategic assistance on key client projects within the practice
- Offering recommendations to constantly improve Design and Creative activities, deliverables, and thinking to help make Rightpoint’s Design team stand out among our competitors
What We’d Like to See:
- Proven experience in proposing and selling in Design and related services through aspirational storytelling
- Experience designing across an array of digital platforms, form factors, devices and display types
- Strong strategic thinking abilities and demonstrated success in leading teams in executing established strategies
- Excellent leadership skills, both in leading internal teams to best-in-class solutions and when partnering with clients
- Superior communication, time-management, relationship management, and presentation skills
- Significant experience managing teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Extensive experience in the Design field; at least 5 years in a leadership role in a Digital Agency Environment
- Flexible PTO – If you need a day off or an extended vacation, take the time!
- Hybrid work environment: Casual and open office or Remote…You choose!
- Great insurance coverage (Multiple Options) and flexible spending accounts
- 401K with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Community Volunteer Opportunities, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, and more
- Monthly WFH/cell phone stipend
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: We care about making Rightpoint a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization to bring about meaningful and measurable changes to representation, team member experience, and client engagement. Here's how:
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG): Our ERGs are created and run by team members who share a common community, identity, or allyship. Right now, our ERGs include Parents, Pride, POC, and Womxn. These groups play a vital role in contributing to Rightpoint’s inclusive environment where all are valued and empowered to succeed.
- Partnerships: Out-in-Tech, POINT Foundation, WomenHack, Girls Inc., and more!
- Mentorship Program
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.