UX/UI Designer at ReliaQuest (Salt Lake City, UT)
| Salt Lake City, UT
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:08 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, August 17, 2023
This role is a good fit for self-starters who want to take ownership of the work they do. You'll work with our lead designer and have the opportunity to shape our product while educating others about design best practices. We want a great designer who is excited about tackling the tough design problems that come with redefining communication services.
- Research user needs, test ideas, and share what you learn with the product team. Participate in user interviews, run usability tests, document research, and report findings to benefit product managers, developers, and stakeholders.
- Design end to end experiences. Create flows, prototypes, and visuals for developers, analysts, and customers.
- Collaborate with the team. You will work closely with designers, participate in discussions, and help build on ideas together.
- Drive your work. We are a small design team where everybody has autonomy and responsibility. Be ready to offer solutions and support others when we encounter challenges.
- You are passionate about clean and simple interfaces. You keep things simple and are willing to iterate on something multiple times to get it right.
- You are curious. You want to continually learn, not just about the best way to solve challenges in design, but about other people and their ideas. You have a bias towards finding solutions rather than shutting down ideas.
- You like the challenge of taking a hard problem and working it into an intuitive solution. GreyMatter solves complex, technical problems for our users. An interest in technical problems and coming out with well-designed, simple solutions will get you started fast.
- You put our users first. You pay attention to details and seek to understand what problems our users need solved.
- You are ready to do the work. UX designers are expected to push their work to continually improve and are eager to learn from others. If you're been designing for at least 1 year you may have the skillset you need to get moving. (And if you have less experience, we are always interested in talking to motivated individuals who are excited about design and can show their work.)
- Figma for UI designs. Our design system is built in Figma and we keep our components and patterns aligned with development team's component library. And our developers reference our Figma designs for spacing, colors, and any other UI specifications.
- ProtoPie for highly-interactive prototypes. Often Figma prototypes are enough, but designing a solution that people use to dig into data sometimes calls for more specific interactions. We use ProtoPie to prototype interactions like keyboard shortcuts, form completion, and drag-and-drop behavior.
- Miro for whiteboarding. We are always looking for new ways to collaborate and engage our teams, and Miro provides us the means to work together in shared space, even remotely.
More Information on ReliaQuest
ReliaQuest operates in the Big Data industry. The company is located in Tampa, FL, Las Vegas, NV and Lehi, UT. ReliaQuest was founded in 2007. It has 680 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all jobs at ReliaQuest, click here.
Read Full Job Description