GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
We are looking for a UX/Product Designer to join our Brand Drug Solutions team. The ideal candidate possesses a strong foundation in visual design and is creative, flexible, someone who enjoys the details of design. They should be excited about producing designs that have strong business and marketing impact.
Along with your resume, please include a link to your portfolio, submissions without a portfolio will NOT be considered.
In this role you'll:
- Demonstrate your design layout, typography, iconography, color theory, and composition skills
- Follow brand standards and master regulatory guidelines to preserve consistency across multiple brand assets
- Work on multiple quick turnaround projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage expectations appropriately
- Execute day-to-day production design project requests as needed
- Collaborate effectively with other designers, content strategists, sales, and marketers
- Leverage visual frameworks and patterns based on client’s brand guidelines
- Solicit feedback and contribute constructively to design reviews
- Elevate the work the team is doing through regularly communicating and showcasing strong deliverables
We’re looking for someone who’s:
- A strong visual expert who can assist with high volume asset production
- Demands excellence and have a clear POV on quality
- Able to navigate complex templates and specifications
- Comfortable with ambiguity, self-starter, independent, and reliable
- Strong visual design background with some experience in product design who works with cross-functional partners to implement digital designs
Experience we’d like to see:
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well versed in Figma, Adobe CS, and various design/collaboration tools
- Demonstrated ability to persuade partners and diplomatically resolve conflict
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.