UX Designer at Infobip (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:07 a.m. (CST) on Friday, June 17, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 70+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions!Job Description
- Creating original online content / user interfaces that attracts a wide range of audiences using best practices and current trends, following existing or developing new templates.
- Communicating with different teams due to the development of digital graphics solutions for complex problems.
- Using various tools and methods to develop design decisions.
- Planning, preparation, and production of materials for presenting the company on the Internet in accordance with the company's strategy
- Conduct testing of sample design applications to assess user experience and ease of design
- Create surveys and perform interviews to gather feedback on user's ease of use and satisfaction interfacing on company website.
- Analyze customer responses and website data to examine high traffic web pages and determine why certain webpages perform better
- Ability to research, map and analyze user journeys
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD.
- Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities. Detailed onboarding program which will get you introduced to our whole company and help you make an impact in the world’s leading company in A2P niche.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading IT companies, mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, and many more.
- Compensation & benefits – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, team buildings, free group sports sessions, flexible working hours, coffee, healthy snacks and beverages in the office.
- Company apartments and cars at your disposal for business trips and long-term assignments.
- All the IT Equipment for your needs! We have a special team taking care about your equipment needs.
- Summer Connect Conference – internal conference which is gathering Infobippers all over the globe
- Team Buildings for each team, department and office.
More Information on Infobip
Infobip operates in the Mobile industry. The company is located in Seattle, WA. Infobip was founded in 2006. It has 3100 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Friends outside of work, Eat lunch together, Intracompany committees, Daily sync, Open door policy and Team owned deliverables. To see all jobs at Infobip, click here.
Read Full Job Description