UX Designer at insightsoftware (Remote)
insightsoftware is a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. At insightsoftware, you will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future insighters who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!Job Description
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer to take a user centric view when designing new product feature – from a business idea/need that is yet to be refined and validated with users, to conducting user research and usability evaluation, to translating refined idea to designs, to communicating and supporting the development teams in implementing it.
You stay up to date with the latest technologies to inspire others and find ways to utilize these to our advantage. For doing the actual UX designs, you will have the freedom to pick your own tools that suit the situation the best – we do expect you’ll be well versed in that design tool.
In you we seek a structured (yet creative!) mindset, a clear vision on high-quality UX process, and have excellent communication abilities. A proven results-oriented person with a delivery focus and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Work with product managers and product specialist to shape the product vision, bringing in a user-centric view to the table.
- Together with the product owner and the development teams, define the information architecture, interaction and UI design for the new existing products and features
- Understand and apply modern UX patterns for web application
- Ensure that designs are in sync with insightsoftware's brand, design, and accessibility standards
- Define and conducting user research, translate UX findings to artifacts such as personas, user journeys, impact maps, wireframes, mockups, user flows etc. to be able to effectively communicate your design ideas.
- Identify and drive UX-related improvements of the product
- Communicate and work effectively with cross-functional team members
- 3+ years of UX design experience, in an Agile development environment with Scrum teams
- A strong design portfolio demonstrating a high-quality design process with interaction and visual design skills.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), design thinking, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, usability, and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to work independently and tackle open-ended problems
- Ability to coach others team on UX principles and techniques
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. We are not in a position to sponsor for this role.
** At this time insightsoftware is not able to offer sponsorship to candidates who are not eligible to work in the stated work location. **