UX Designer at Mojito (Remote)
Mojito is the leading NFT platform for the world's most iconic brands, sports teams, and celebrities. Our no-code dashboard, best-in-class API and industry leading creatives make it easy to build a bespoke, branded NFT marketplace. Backed by CAA and Sotheby’s, our customer list is chalk full of household names across sports, entertainment and more and we are creating the future of engagement.
We are passionate about building products for a diverse, global audience and think our team should be a reflection of that. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
About the role
Mojito is looking for an experienced designer with user experience, user interface design, and interaction design skills.
Candidates should be proficient in all elements of the UX design process, including; user research, product requirement documentation (goals, personas, user journeys, etc.), information architecture, wireframing, prototyping, and high fidelity user interface design.
Our ideal team member will have familiarity with Web3 products like Metamask and popular cryptocurrency exchanges/wallets, familiarity with the Ethereum blockchain, as well as best practices for modern web and mobile-based product design.
What you'll be doing
- Working in an exciting and fast-paced product and venture studio
- Researching novel solutions to nuanced and complicated user experiences
- Collaborating with founders, marketers, and engineers to design impactful products
- Translating product requirement documentation into product workflows and information architectures
- Detailing feature-complete product requirements as screen-level interfaces
- Assembling prototypes and other interactive models that accomplish both business and product requirements
- Designing full-color, brand-inspired products and user interfaces
- Testing designs and conducting interviews with users
- Working closely with product and engineering teams to perform rapid prototype iterations
- Designing thoughtful interactions throughout the user journey
- Minimum 3-5+ years experience in a professional user experience design role
- Strong communication (written and spoken) and design documentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A portfolio of relevant work; specifically UI/UX and interaction design
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- Experience working with modern UX design and prototyping software/tools such as Principle, Figma, and Invision
- Experience working collaboratively on cross-functional teams
- A demonstrated knowledge of user experience design best practices and standards
- Front end application development experience (html, CSS, ReactJS)
- A passion for FinTech, crypto and blockchain technology
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup and/or venture studio environment