Smarter Thinking. Real Results. Technology consulting has been our story for over 14 years. Companies from all industries partner with us for our innovative mindset to help them digitally transform to create market advantages, become resilient, and prepare for what’s next. With us, the possible becomes actual.
We provide strategic and innovative consulting services focused on digital experiences, engineering, automation, data and analytics, and salesforce solutions. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allow them to move their business forward.
If and when restrictions are lifted, this individual must be comfortable with traveling nationwide to client sites (up to 30%) when required, and comfortable working directly on-site with clients
- Gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components
- Collaborating with UX team to develop user interface designs and solve UX issues
- Assisting in the creation of user-centered designs from primary, secondary, and market research, customer and user feedback, product requirements and usability
- Support multiple projects simultaneously while meeting key deadlines
- Working collaboratively alongside developers and designers in an agile environment/workflow
- Communicating design ideas with the implementation team(s) and stakeholders
- Expert in digital design, prototyping, collaborative whiteboard tools
- Develop and maintain wire frames, user flows, interaction design, visual design mock-ups, personas, scenarios, prototypes, specifications, navigation maps and other design documents
- Participate in the planning process for new features and projects
- Partner with engineering and business teams to solve for customer needs
- Drive the development and evaluation of usability studies to inform customer requirements, shape the designs and evaluate the final products
- Lead internal sessions, customer reviews, and usability events to gather feedback and data on design effectiveness
What You Will Definitely Need
- Bachelor’s degree in HCI, Graphic Design, Digital Media or related field
- 1+ years of experience as a professional UX Designer
- Capable of building designs and style standards in all projects within platform and technology constraints
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology
- Working with user researchers and interaction designers to develop and iterate user interface designs based on research and usability test results
- Experience with design tools, including Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Miro, Omnigraffle, Invision, Proto.io or other similar design and rapid prototyping tools.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles (typography, layout, grid systems, hierarchy, color, composition), prototyping, and wireframing
- Experience designing for desktop, mobile, and other screens
- Desire to work hands-on for an innovative project from start to finish, and possess the ability to think creatively and contribute fresh ideas and progressive insights
- Should be able to showcase their work via a digital or printed portfolio that demonstrates creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical, creative thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Solid interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Comfort interacting with c-level executives
- Flexible and adaptable
- Team player
What We Would Love to See
- Enterprise UX experience
- Experience working with B2B products and services
- Working with scalable design systems
- Familiarity with HTML5/CSS3 is a plus
- Familiarity with project management tools
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
Why Join Our Team
- Diverse culture, experiences, and skills.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides every one of our employees the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted from the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome innovators with entrepreneurial spirits to grow with our team.
- Consulting Magazine - Fastest Growing Firms 2019
- Built-In Top Places to Work in Chicago 2020
- Best and Brightest Companies in the Nation 2019 and 2020, Best and Brightest Companies in Milwaukee 2020 and Best and Brightest Companies in Chicago 2020
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.