UX Designer - Remote, Full Time at Spreetail
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:06 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, May 5, 2022
Spreetail is an ecommerce growth partner focused on accelerating brands and channels to compete for tomorrow’s ecommerce customer. Learn how we are building one of the fastest-growing ecommerce companies in history: www.wearespreetail.com.
This position is 100% remote.
- In order to qualify for remote work, candidates need to reside in Indiana, Texas, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Nevada, or Nebraska
As a UX Designer, you will:
- Be the liaison between research and implementation.
- Design low- to high-fidelity mock-ups and build prototypes to assist in product development and user research.
- Iterate quickly over product designs.
- Work closely with your peers to define and maintain a consistent, commercial-grade experience.
- Contribute to the style and aesthetic of reusable components and tools to be shared with your team.
- Lead and conduct comprehensive reviews of interfaces throughout the platform, finding opportunities for design and ensuring consistency.
- Share knowledge and promote practices that reduce friction in all areas of the company.
Who you are:
- Passionate about continuous learning and adapt to a changing business and industry.
- Accountable and set clear expectations and standards, and hold yourself and others accountable to them.
- Uphold a strong ability to plan, organize, and execute.
- Able to communicate regularly, frequently, and professionally with all stakeholders.
- Able to anticipate and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Empathetic and listen to and absorb what others say; you appreciate perspectives that are different than your own.
- Able to adapt and enjoy the challenge of finding solutions that will scale and grow with the company be your driving force, since change is a major constant.
- Never satisfied and settle on the first or "easy" solution. You're never afraid to approach problems from every angle.
In an effort to Make Spreetail Better, we hire people that are aligned with our values and are passionate about pursuing ecommerce excellence. We believe the right person can learn what is needed to succeed in their role, so we encourage job applicants to apply even if you don't meet all of the qualifications listed. We are looking for diverse backgrounds and perspectives, so we don’t require college degrees and welcome non-linear career paths. If this role highlights your experience and gets you excited – please apply!
Not the role for you? Check out additional opportunities to join our team here and sign up for our Talent Community Newsletter for exclusive insights into future openings.
What you can expect from us:
•The flexibility to take care of yourself. We offer a hybrid work environment for team members working from our offices, and fully remote opportunities for our Software & Tech teams to focus on results then take time off when needed. Salaried Spreetailers enjoy untracked PTO and hourly team members earn 20 PTO days per year.
•We invest in your growth. Our in-house Talent Development team will fuel the impact you can make in your career through leadership development workshops and one-on-one coaching.
•We believe in celebrating your accomplishments. Each year is a new milestone with perks such as a home-owner bonus, tropical sabbatical trips, and all the unique Spreetail swag you can imagine.
•We’ll take care of you and your family. Spreetail will cover 100% of health insurance premiums for you and 50% for your partner and dependents included on the plan, as well as support your growing family with paid time off.
•The opportunity to revolutionize your community. We encourage team members to take paid time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year and we’ll match your donation dollar for dollar to the nonprofits you support.
Learn more about our full benefits package including parental leave, domestic partner coverage, unit appreciation rights, and more here.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Spreetail, we are relentless in our pursuit of equity and equality, we embrace cultural differences that raise our bar, we pursue the challenges within ourselves to make Spreetail better, and we humbly acknowledge our duty to build and foster an inclusive workplace where all may succeed.
Spreetail is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Information on Spreetail
Spreetail operates in the eCommerce industry. The company is located in Lincoln, NE, Omaha, NE, Greenwood, IN, Nanticoke, PA, Ellabell, GA, Austin, TX, Hutchins, TX, Las Vegas, NV and Fredrickson, WA. Spreetail was founded in 2006. It has 1550 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Volunteer in local community, Partners with Nonprofits, Friends outside of work, Eat lunch together, Team owned deliverables and Team based strategic planning. To see all 33 open jobs at Spreetail, click here.
Read Full Job Description