UX Design Leader at Corvee (Remote)
Who We Are
Our mission is to empower smarter tax decisions, and our vision is to support every tax filing in the world.
We have built a multi-entity, multi-year tax planning software utilized by business owners who are looking to properly plan for their taxes.
Corvee software helps solve two problems:
- Individuals and businesses are overpaying in taxes by filing returns that don’t reflect their facts and circumstances.
- Individuals and businesses are overpaying in taxes because they aren’t aware of tax strategies they could implement.
With our incredible team, we continue to propel the mission forward to help business owners and individuals, make smarter tax decisions.
What You’ll Do
At Corvee, we’re passionate about Product-Led Growth and Design Thinking and we’re looking for a UX Designer who has experience with these methodologies, to join our team and help us fundamentally shape our product. Your work will help us advance our mission of disrupting the tax industry by empowering smarter tax decisions - one customer at a time.
You’ll transform complex tasks into easy-to-use designs that delight our users. You will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, working side-by-side with other designers, product managers, and engineers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Develop and conceptualize standard UI components and a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy and system for company-wide use.
- Conduct research from customer discovery, usage analytics, and to usability testing through the entire life cycle of a product.
- Have meaningful ownership. You’ll make important decisions about the way our product looks, feels, and behaves.
- Ability to improve questionnaire and input across thousands of data fields to reduce number of inputs and increase completion of forms
- Grow. You’ll sharpen your skills in this role and learn how to take ownership of important aspects of the design. Help mentor intern and junior level designers.
What You Need to Get the Job Done
If you’re passionate about making a direct impact on an organization through your exceptional ability to delight customers by utilizing your creative forward-thinking design expertise, this is your role! Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant experience, designing web and mobile software at a product-driven company.
- Background in B2B SaaS products, financial services/Fintech, or tax preferred.
- A portfolio of professional UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of and proficiency with the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Pendo, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent UX design and prototyping skills; comfort using everything from sketches and wireframes to interactive prototypes to test new ideas.
- Solid visual design and graphic design skills.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize activities and deliverables and deliver on time, on budget, and with exceptional quality including presentations, project plans and status reports.
- Able to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced and completely remote work environment.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
Working At Corvee
We’re proud of our amazing high-growth and this is all due to our best and most important asset: our team!
If you’ve got passion and enthusiasm for a product and a desire to come to a fast-growing fintech company to make an impact, we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you!
- Unlimited PTO Package
- Company equity (Participation Units)
- 401k Plan with company contributions
- 100% Paid Health Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Awesome Co-Workers!
Corvee is a 100% #remote company, and will continue to be digital-first.
We won't be changing our minds and going back to an office. Team members want flexibility, balance, and the freedom to work from anywhere, and we fully support that.
Our Core Values are:
- Third Option Thinking
- Radical Transparency
- All In
- Client Success Champions
- Data Matters
- Adventure Together
- Outlearn & Outwork
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.