A key member of our User Research team responsible for the evolution and management of end-to-end participant coordination for multiple researchers, designers, and product managers. An ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is highly organized, thinks critically about researcher and participant needs, and influences and evolves our participant engagement strategy.
- Owns operational processes for current and prospective participants from screening, recruitment (virtual and in-person), scheduling and incentive distribution for the User Research team and PEX partners
- Manages participant panels and vendor relationships, engagement and experience; this includes identifying strategies to grow the number of engaged participants
- Manages research repository, Confluence and comms channels for timely archival and socialization of research work
- Scales the practice of research by establishing and maintaining standardized documents (ex. templates, and consent forms) and incentive structures to save time and enable consistent application across teams
- Project management of large/complex projects that have internal partner and vendor needs
- Influences and improves processes for research operations
At Workrise you can feel good about supporting our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters your growth. We use data to drive our decisions and improve the experience of our workers and the clients we serve. With mutual respect for each other, we continually collaborate to find the best solution.
In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with:
- Working alongside talented peers who will bring out the best in you
- The opportunity to significantly impact the growth curve of an already high-growth business
- Benefits for full-time employees, flexible paid time off, 401k with company matching, medical, dental and vision insurance
Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel belonging, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, educational background, religion, ethnicity, disability, age, veteran status, and citizenship. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team.
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to manage and deploy Oil & Gas workers at scale through technology. Over time, we’ve grown to add Renewables in service of the energy industry.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, and Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially.
We’d love to share more through the interview process and look forward to learning more about your journey.
To all recruitment agencies: Workrise does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Workrise employees or any other organization location. Workrise is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.