Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As part of the 400-person Adobe Design organization, this role will design user experiences for our commerce application and work collaboratively with researchers, product managers, engineers and external partners throughout the software development lifecycle. The position requires a pragmatic, user-centered and data-informed design approach to enterprise design.
What you'll be working on
- Working closely with product teams, designers, and users to dive deeply into user journeys to identify problems, re-frame into opportunities, and co-create requirements and design plans.
- Mapping customer journeys, visualizing concepts through story boards, prioritizing scalable information architecture, laying out detailed workflows around tech constraints, building intuitive interactions, and prototyping
- Crafting pixel-perfect mockups by using your creativity and following the design system, delivering detailed design specs and assets to engineering teams, verifying implementation quality, and tracking success metrics
- Engaging directly with users and customers to gain a deeper understanding of their goals, validate design solutions, conduct quick rounds of usability testing, incorporating results into your design process
- Advocating for user-focused design, representing the voice of Adobe users throughout the design process.
What you'll bring to the team
- 3 or more years of UX design experience for software
- Bachelor's Degree in UX, HCI, Design or a related field
- Direct experience across a range of design approaches and methodologies, from persona development to prototyping and the many steps in between
- A proven track record of delivering excellent experiences that meet user needs, product requirements, and strategic business objectives
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to clearly articulate a problem space, sometimes in various ways to meet the needs of different
- Strong conceptualization and visual communication abilities
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to balance multiple work streams
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe XD and other design tools
- Understanding of common software project management practices and Agile development
- Demonstrate a passion for iteration and receiving feedback.
- A collaborative UX professional who can involve multiple team members to get to the best solution.
- Experience pivoting and navigating dynamic and changing situations
- Proactive, self-sufficient and professional, with strong organizational and time management skills.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with commerce or marketplaces.
- Comfortable working with international teams.
About Adobe Design
Adobe Design creates tools that amplify the world's ability to create and communicate. We're a global team of designers, researchers, prototypers, content strategists, program managers, and more who work across Adobe's three product lines: Creative Cloud, Document Cloud, and Experience Cloud.