Are you looking for a role that doesn’t just pay company bills, it motivates and challenges you? Are you ready for an opportunity for growth that doesn’t involve working more hours or being forced into “management”? Do you want to work on teams where people roll up their sleeves to take on tough problems together, and regularly blow the doors off our clients with their outstanding teamwork? If you answered yes to those questions, 3Cloud might just be for you!
At 3Cloud, we hire people who aren’t afraid to experiment or fail. We hire people who are willing to give direct and candid feedback to their managers, leaders, and team members. We hire people who jump at those opportunities because they care about our collective growth and success. We hire people who challenge and hold each other accountable for living 3Cloud's core values because they know that it will result in amazing experiences and solutions for our clients and each other.
A 3Cloud UX Designer is someone who enjoys continually improving and growing their technical and team collaboration skills. Someone who possesses an independent spirit while relishing the opportunity to work within a team. Someone who is capable of solving the complex, real-world business problems of today through custom software-based solutions and design. If this is a path that excites you, let’s chat!
- Understand client's user experience goals
- Plan and conduct user research (i.e., interviews, observation) to reveal user needs, pain points, and opportunities
- Conduct competitive and landscape analysis and gain knowledge of industry trends
- Understand technology opportunities and constraints
- Develop personas, customer journey maps, and information architectures
- Develop design directions and information architectures to satisfy client and user goals through sketching, storyboards, process flows, and interactive high-level wireframes
- Conduct usability studies and adjust design based on user feedback
- Define, analyze, and refine user requirements in collaboration with client and consulting teams
- Develop high-fidelity mockups specifying the user experience direction for client and development
- Prepare high-fidelity design documents to review with client and development teams
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Design, Engineering, an adjacent field, or relevant certification
- 3+ years of UX design experience
- Experience applying user-centered design methodologies, planning and conducting user research, usability testing, rapid prototyping, conducting heuristic analysis, and addressing accessibility concerns
- Experience working with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Analytical skills with proven ability to dissect problems, devise solutions, and drive valuable business results
- Clear and effective communication skills to relay design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting to synthesize abstract ideas into concrete designs.
- Experience producing User Personas and Customer Journey maps
- Experience with prototyping and design specification tools such as Axure, Sketch, and Invision
- Passion to resolve client and user pain points through great design
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with React or Angular
- Willingness to step in when needed and take on variable roles and assignments within reasonable parameters of your abilities
- Willingness to travel (up to 10%) periodically. Curently we are not requiring travel to client engagements
Great to Have
- Experience working in the Consulting industry
- Experience designing enterprise products
- Experience creating new products and optimizing existing products from research through development
At this time, we cannot sponsor applicants for work visas.