UI/UX Designer (Remote, USA) at Ansira (Portland, OR)
| Portland, OR
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:43 p.m. (CST) on Friday, May 27, 2022
In a world where it’s never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That’s why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
Ansira is looking for a Mid-level UX/Interaction Designer to join our growing Experience Design team. You’ll be actively involved in the research, design, and development of digital/product experiences for our clients.
As a team, we strive to make digital experiences easy, effective, and delightful to use by focusing on human needs and challenges to measure better outcomes. In this role, you’ll be responsible for driving a collaborative design process to develop insights, uncover opportunities, and turn ideas into tangible improvements to the user experience.
The UX/Interaction Designer will be an integral part of the Experience Design team and will be a leader on many upcoming client projects. As a designer on a smaller team, you will contribute greatly to the success, growth, and culture of the Experience Design team at Ansira.
- A strong communicator – You can explain design thinking and rationale with others effortlessly. You are able to articulate thinking internally across departments but also are comfortable presenting your thinking and solutions to clients.
- Creative – You are okay with being “messy” when ideating and enjoy the process as much as the end pixel-perfect product.
- Constantly curious – You are comfortable asking questions and tackling challenges with a can-do attitude.
- Human-focused and deeply empathetic – You understand and read people and celebrate their unique qualities. You utilize human-centric design practices and are passionate about the craft of user experience design.
- A teammate – You thrive working with others and collaborating in a team environment. Open to design-critique and able to use it to improve your output.
- Use human-centered design to assess, advise, and propose solutions for a myriad of clients
- Work collaboratively with designers, developers, PMs, account managers, and strategists as well as partners to craft exceptional solutions.
- Advocate and vocalize decisions and rationale to ensure that users are central every step of the way
- Construct user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that effectively communicate design concepts for validation
- Design and validate solutions to real customer problems
- Participate in user and stakeholder interviews and support our researchers to better understand both user and business needs
- Produce high-fidelity design mockups and specs to ensure a seamless transition to development and build phases of projects
- Manage multiple projects at a time requiring strong communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Have a proactive approach, and the experience to drive a project through each stage of the life cycle, from beginning to end
- Use storytelling to present your work to internal teams or client partners. Comfortable and confident presenting to leadership and external partners.
- Degree in Human-Centered Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Information Design, Graphic Design, or UX Immersive design program.
- 3-5 years of experience at an agency or company on a design team with experience shipping designs
- Proficient with Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD or equivalent design tool for prototyping.
- Ability to prototype rapidly
- Portfolio of strong work demonstrating your thinking, design process, and the specific outcomes of your work. Showcase your use of creative and novel solutions to solve complex problems.
- Dedicated to your craft. Experience employing design thinking/human-centered design methods and facilitating workshops and activities with others.
- Strong verbal communication skills and interpersonal abilities
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Experience with design sprints and agile methodology
- Attention to detail and artistic eye for design. You make sure that the final designs are pixel-perfect.
- Experience with Miro/online whiteboarding tools and facilitation a plus
- A basic understanding of HTML/CSS/JS is a plus
- Ability to think strategically and manage responsibilities against defined milestones, and plan with minimal day-to-day oversight
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.
More Information on Ansira
Ansira operates in the Marketing Tech industry. The company is located in St. Louis, MO, Chicago, IL, Troy, MI, Atlanta, GA, Dallas, TX, Irvine, CA and Seattle, WA. Ansira was founded in 1919. It has 791 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 92 open jobs at Ansira, click here.
Read Full Job Description