BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, empowering organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access to empower and secure a work-from-anywhere world. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced privileged access management (PAM) solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
Responsible for supporting the UX team to ensure consistent, effective and competitive user experiences as well as being a collaborative member within the UX team.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Evaluate product interfaces with competitive and best-in-class interfaces to drive continuous improvement in the portfolio product’s UI
- Follow best practices and research insights to create user centered design flows, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and clickable prototypes to iterate on design direction
- Provide support for the refinement of the visual language of our products and building out the UX design system
- Work with cross-functional business and technical teams and key stakeholders to define highly effective, usable, and consistent user interfaces that provide customer value
- Work with a UX Researcher to make major UI re-factorings and validate style conventions and pattern flows in order to build a more intuitive user experience
- Design elegant solutions and simple to complex workflows leveraging client iterative validation
- Act as the user advocate during the development process and offer suggestions from a user-centered perspective
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Development, QA, SEs, and customers to ensure UI meets product requirements and experience expectations
- Support Quality Assurance testing of your delivered interface designs to ensure set user experience standards and that requirements are fulfilled
- Work with user interface best practices, company design system standards, and supportive research to direct recommendations
- Act as the UX “go to” in the local development office with in-depth knowledge of user interface best practices, company design system standards, and supportive research to direct recommendations.
- 3 or more years of user experience design experience for desktop software, web applications, mobile platforms and other standard technologies.
- Comfort in working with remote distributed teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability and attention to detail.
- Capacity to act on immediate needs while building for the long-term vision and strategy
- Understanding of common software development practices and proficiency working within a software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Self-starter; eager and able to quickly learn new technologies and approaches
- Can successfully build and maintain relationships with developers and managers, and can champion the UX team’s ideas within the organization
- Must be self-reliant but be able to communicate and contribute in a remote team setting
Desirable Skills but not Required
- UNIX, Linux, Windows, and Mac OS experience.
- Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, other mobile platform experience
- Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Lead or Agile UX
- Able to organize, multitask and prioritize
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.