UI Designer (Affluent) at Impact (Remote)
Affluent is an impact.com company, acquired in March 2021. Affluent is the world’s leading affiliate industry agency solution. Affluent provides clients with unified access to their data, empowering them to make better decisions, scale their businesses, and broaden their reach in the partnership economy. Affluent powers global agencies like Gen3, PartnerCentric, Streamline Marketing, Thoughtmix and many more. Founded in 2017, Affluent has grown rapidly and developed a loyal user base. Affluent maintains an entrepreneurial atmosphere and are looking for individuals who are looking to grow with Affluent and the team.
At impact.com our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you!
impact.com is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi’s, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, impact.com has grown to over 900 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting!
- Affluent is growing, and our design needs and challenges are expanding too. Your work will be front and center as we continue to develop new features and provide an effortless user experience.
- Affluent has excellent user retention, so you’ll be joining a winning team. You will directly impact how users interact with Affluent and their ultimate success with the platform.
- You will have an opportunity to help craft and define the future of our core product offering.
- Affluent has an entrepreneurial vibe, but is part of the impact.com family, giving you the best of both worlds.
What you will be doing:
- Translate business needs and concepts into wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Facilitate product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences.
- Take a user-centered design approach and be able to rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Suggest user experience enhancements and come up with ideas for improvement to screens and workflows.
- Communicate and work effectively with cross-functional team members including but not limited to product managers, qa, sales, marketing, and engineers.
Does this sound like you?
- BA/BS or advanced degree preferred in Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, Cognitive Psychology, or a related field or demonstrated comparable experience designing commercial software products
- 2+ years’ experience in User Experience Design or Product Design
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Extensive knowledge with design tools such as Figma, Sketch, or the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with designing complex workflows, reporting & data visualization, and financial reporting UIs
- Ability to visualize solutions (before one is built)
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Parental Leave
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans inclusive events- meaning time together and other events to celebrate our many successes!
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.