CodeSignal is the leading technical interview solution, helping the world #GoBeyondResumes to hire high-quality and diverse technical talent. Talent Acquisition teams and engineering leaders use CodeSignal's skills evaluation frameworks to tap into underrepresented pools of candidates, save valuable engineering resources, increase speed-to-hire, and increase candidate pipeline yield.
Founded in 2015, CodeSignal is trusted by innovative tech firms, financial services institutions, and the largest enterprises including Robinhood, Instacart, Uber, Netflix, Zoom, Facebook, Pinterest, Block, and Capital One. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Becoming an Industry Leader in G2's Technical Screening Software Category, 2022
- Raising $50M in our Series C led by Index Ventures in 2021
- Raising $25M in our Series B led by Menlo Ventures in late 2020
- Coming in at #3 on SaaS Mag’s “SaaS 1000” list in 2020
- Being recognized on CNBC’s 2019 Upstart 100 list
- Be helpful and empathetic. We believe that empathy is the foundation of building a great team, product, and service. We look at things from our users' perspective, and we always treat our users and each other with trust and respect.
- Take ownership. All of us are on this ship together. When you see a problem to fix or an area to improve, do it!
- Move quickly and make mistakes. We're not afraid to take risks. Be bold and try things; it's better to validate an idea quickly than to fall behind chasing perfection.
- Have a point of view and embrace debate. We value getting things right and don't stand on hierarchy. If you have an opinion, speak up, and you'll be heard.
- 2+ years experience with Software Engineering
- Algorithms and data structures proficiency
- Knowledge of one or more SQL dialects: MySQL, PostgreSQL, TSQL, etc.
- Motivation to learn new things
Why You’ll Love It Here
💰 Competitive salaries based on local market and 401k match
🩺 Medical, dental, and vision insurance
🥳 Team activities and get-togethers to connect with your fellow Signalites
🏝 Unlimited PTO and remote-first work policy
📚 Continuous learning with educational reimbursements provided
- 💻 Hardware is provided such as laptop, mouse, keyboard, headset, and company swag
💙 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join a fast-growing SaaS company
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At CodeSignal, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and helps us all grow as Signalites and individuals. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. CodeSignal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.