Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
The Innovation team is the engine that makes RingCentral go. From Engineering to UX/UI to CloudOps, this is the place where the biggest ideas in cloud communications are imagined, developed, and delivered. If there’s a better way to bring people together, RingCentral Innovation is finding it, iterating on it, and sharing it with the world.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
We are looking for a hands-on Systems Architect to join our core architecture team.
- Collect and analyze requirements from stakeholders, provide feedback and discuss possible technical solutions
- Provide end-to-end design and architecture for RingCentral systems
- Create design documents on a regular basis
- Plan and coordinate with cross-functional teams to assure timely implementation
- Introduce and maintain best practices and smooth integration across RingCentral backend systems
- Mentor engineering teams
- Create POCs for complex projects
- Experiment with and recommend new technologies that improve the technology stack
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent
- 3+ years as Systems Architect building highly available systems
- 10+ years of experience in building backend services
- Demonstrable experience in architecting and driving implementation of large-scale, highly-available services which scale to millions of users
- Broad technology stack experience
- Experience with public cloud deployments, Kubernetes
- Ability to balance short and long-term goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Common sense is a must
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
401K match and ESPP
Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
Paid parental leave
Milk Stork parental account
New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.