Something Digital has recently joined forces with Rightpoint, a global experience leader and a Genpact company.
Genpact, a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation, today announced the expansion of its experience business, Rightpoint, with the acquisition of Something Digital. The addition of Something Digital’s deep commerce expertise to Rightpoint’s customer experience leadership, will further enable the company’s ability to drive experience-led transformation at scale for clients across industries.
Something Digital is an interactive agency with offices around the US. We have spent close to 20 years developing customer software, eCommerce sites, intranets, and websites for diverse clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
Something Digital is looking for a Strategic Engagement Manager. Currently, this role is 100% remote.
We have offices in New York City (HQ), Los Angeles, CA and West Palm Beach, FL.We’ll need you to:
- Manage a set of SD’s ongoing engagements, expanding client relationships by discovering, understanding, and documenting client requirements through regular interaction
- Create, maintain, and oversee implementation of client roadmaps (Roadmaps include technical, creative, marketing, and business objectives)
- Estimate resource requirements for creative, development, and marketing tasks and identify steps required for completion
- Coordinate and manage the team’s effort and code release cycles
- Participate in resolving operational challenges, including billing, staffing, and utilization management
- Work closely with SD’s sales team to educate customers on services and solutions through conference calls, site visits, presentations, technical evaluations, proposals, and follow-up
- Assume responsibility for client emergency issues (including after-hours support) in collaboration with SD’s technical team
- Keep clients happy and contribute to SD’s gross-profit objectives
- Background working in an interactive agency and/or experience supporting and collaborating with external clients
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal) and keen emotional awareness
- At least 3 years of experience in a website development environment
- Familiarity with ecommerce practices
- Experience with technical and UX requirements gathering
- Understanding of SEO/SEM, social media, digital advertising, and Google Analytics
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines independently and lead a group to task completion
- Experience with Magento Commerce or Shopify production
- Experience with WordPress, Drupal, or other PHP-based platform development
- Understanding of source control
- Experience with LAMP stack and the UNIX shell
Apply if you:
- Are passionate about ecommerce, web experiences, and software development
- Have a love for process and exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoy a challenge and are eager to grow
- Enjoy fostering and developing strong relationships between the members of your team and client base to efficiently and effectively deliver upon project requirements
- Are excited to work on high traffic, high profile websites with complex requirements
- Are looking for a company that values training, skills development, and individual growth