Staff Product Designer, Growth at FullStory (Remote)
This role can be performed remotely anywhere within the United States and Canada.
Our mission at FullStory is to rid the world of utterly regrettable product experiences. A crucial byproduct of that mission is to imbue our customers with a deeper empathy for the people that use their software. The unique challenge for a Product Designer at FullStory is to craft breakthrough product experiences that inspire empathy, delight, and immense business value along the way.
Join a team of curious product people seeking to solve the most nuanced of problems, leaving nothing unquestioned or without thoughtful consideration. We go deep on the details, championing the little things that result in exceptional user experiences.
You’ll work closely with Product and Engineering team members, and operate with an intense focus on measurement, while holding space for the subtler sciences of intuition, art, and humanity. In this capacity, you’ll work with FullStory’s Growth team to help drive adoption and decrease time to value for FullStory customers. This role will report to the Product Design Manager for Horizontal Programs.Day-to-day you’ll:
- Partner with product managers and engineers to frame problems and iteratively design, ship and measure solutions to drive user engagement and growth.
- Own and execute design across the entire product lifecycle.
- Bring an entrepreneurial spirit of informed and deliberate research and experimentation.
- Drive collaboration between multiple cross-functional partners to shape design strategy and contribute towards key business outcomes.
- Shake us up. Keep us on our toes. Challenge us.
- Has 7+ years of experience as a product designer
- Has experience working with Figma and/or other design tools
- Has experience collaborating with stakeholders across design, product management, and engineering
- Has a robust portfolio of iterative software work including data visualization examples
- You have experience working on growth initiatives and/or running experiments
- You have an expert understanding of usability principles, best practices in interaction and visual design, and expert knowledge of user-centered design principles
- You are comfortable with all aspects of the design process including research, low and high fidelity design, and rapid prototyping
- You have facilitation skills and the ability to work with partners across the company to secure support
Founded in 2014 on the belief that everyone benefits from a more perfect digital experience, FullStory’s digital experience intelligence (DXI) platform empowers businesses to continuously improve their customer experience across sites and apps. FullStory is backed by world-class investors and has 500+ employees worldwide with offices in Atlanta and London. We are proud to have been named to Forbes’ List of America’s Top Startup Employers, Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List, and LinkedIn’s Top US Startups List. We are guided by our values of Empathy, Clarity, Bionics, and Trust, which we embed in our day-to-day work.
How we support you:
FullStorians are committed to building something better—from how we approach our product, to how we care for our customers and each other. Better is only possible when we can bring our full selves to work. Along these lines, we offer:
- Autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-first work environment and unlimited paid time off, to an annual company-wide closure – FullStorians can focus on the moments that matter.
- Benefits. Take care of the whole you. FullStory offers sponsored benefit packages for US-based FullStorians, and supplemental coverage options for international FullStorians.
- Learning opportunities. We provide professional development opportunities through training programs, career coaching sessions, and an annual learning subsidy.
- Productivity support. We provide all FullStorians with a monthly productivity stipend and reimburse remote colleagues for their initial home office set up.
- Team events. Connect with fellow FullStorians through Employee Resource Group events, Listening & Alignment weeks, and team off-sites.
- Paid parental leave. FullStorians have the flexibility to balance the needs of their growing families without the added stress of figuring out work and finances.
- Bereavement leave. Every family is different; we leave it to you to define who your family is, and support you when you need it most.
- Miscarriage/Pregnancy loss leave. Whether it is for a FullStorian or their partner – take the time you need.
FullStory is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to fostering an increasingly diverse community. We want candidates of all human varieties, backgrounds, and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. If our product, values, and community resonate with you, please apply - we'd love to hear from you!
If you may require reasonable accommodations to participate in our job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]. Requests for accommodations will be treated confidentially.