Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
- UI/ Product designer with 5+ years of experience
- Experience working with and designing for mobile products.
- Excellent visual design skills, including strong understanding of typography, color and composition.
- Experience working with UX designers and development teams
- Experience working with and utilizing design systems
- Good understanding and appreciation of UX process
- Prototyping and motion experience a plus
- Rivian Service
- Rivian Insurance
- You put people first, ego last
- You’re not afraid to ask why. A lot.
- You are comfortable with creating definition from ambiguity.
- You are collaborative and expect change
- You have a desire to muck-in and enjoy getting your hands dirty.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at [email protected]Privacy
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.